Entries are open to members & non members. Closing Date: Thursday before the event. This includes entries on the day or
Open Twilight 2018
Countdown Till Start
- Eligibility: Entries will be accepted from all riders.
- Closing Date: To be confimred
- LIMITED GATE POSITIONS. NO HEATS WILL BE RUN.
- Entry Fee: $30.00 Junior, $50-00 Senior per machine 1st class,2nd class $20, $15 Civil Ambulance fee.
- Entries must be on the correct entry form
- Contact: PHONE: 0423 702 507 – Julie
- Admission Charges: Spectators welcome after 11.00am $10.00 Adults $5.00 Kids. $30.00 p/ family
- Camping: Will be permitted at the track. $10.00 per night
- Canteen: Full Catering will be available at the track.
- Minimum Entries: 6 Junior / 8 Senior Solo entries to constitute a class. Grades may be combined with a higher or lower grade if insufficient entries are received to constitute a class. The Club reserves the right to cancel a class at its discretion.
- Corner Marshals: All riders and/or entrants are responsible for providing a representative over eighteen (18) years of age to carry out Corner duties on their behalf. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN RIDER BEING EXCLUDED FROM RIDING AT THIS MEETING.
- Sign In: Saturday 24th November 8:30am to 10:00am sharp FOR ALL RIDERS
- Scrutineering: Down load scrutineering form and hand in when signing in.
- Riders Briefing: Attendance is Compulsory for all riders 10:15am
- Practice: Saturday 10:30am all riders
- Racing: Will commence immediately after practice.
- Grid Position: By peg selection.
- Pit Boards: In designated area only as approved by the Stewards. One nominated person per rider must register with the secretary of the meeting and sign indemnity form. The nominated person must be 18 years or over. There will be no pit boarding during junior races.
- Awards: JUNIORS AND SENIORS: All Juniors will be awarded Trophies for the first three place getters. All Senior and Women’s class will receive prize money. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place cheques will be given out on the night.